Get informed about the news of our Company
26 November 2015
Increase of all financial figures in the nine-month period of 2015
Continuing the growth path of the last years, European Reliance improved its finances in the nine-month period of 2015
More specifically, the Company accomplished:
- Increase in the pre-tax profits by 3,5% to €9,271 mm, compare to €8,956 mm the same period of 2014.
- Increase of the gross written premiums and related income by 5,4% to €128,803 mm versus €122,204 mm the same period of 2014.
- Configuration of net worth, to €76,763 mm. This amount is increased by11,3% or €7,781 mm compare to the same period of 2014.
- Increase in the Total Assets by 9,3% to €346,639 mm compare to €317,267 mm in September 2014.
- Reserve strengthening by 8,2% to €253,580 mm, compare to December 2014.
It is worth noting that European Reliance increased its employees by 4,4% compared to the same period of 2014, with total employment amounting to 430.
Furthermore, the Company has completed its preparations for the implementation of the Solvency II Directive on the 01/01/2016, covering already the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the Directive.
Interested parties can derive more information on the company΄s site, section Investor Relations.