Get informed about the news of our Company
31 March 2015
European Reliance – 15,1 mil. € Pre-tax profits for the year 2014
European Reliance General Insurance Company S.A. has accomplished an increase of all the financial figures of 2014
More specifically, the Company accomplished:
- Increase in the pre-tax profits by 12.7% (15.1 mil. €), versus 13.4 mil. € ιn 2013.
- Increase of the gross written premiums and related revenues by 1.9% to 168.6 mil. €, versus 165.4 mil. € in the previous year.
- Significant increase in equity by 12.6 mil. € , or by 21.3%.
- Increase in the Total Assets by 10% to 329.8 mil. € , versus 299.8 mil. € in 2013.
- Increase in the insurance reserves of 8.4% to 234.3 mil. €, compared to 216.1 mil. € of the last year.
- High liquidity, which allows the company to have zero debt and substantial free reserves.
- Increase of investments in 254 mil. €, versus 204 mil. € in 2013.
Finally, it is worth noting that in the five years of the Greek Financial crisis (2009-2014), the company has achieved spectacular growth in gross written premiums and related income by 45%, while the premiums of the overall Greek insurance market were decreased by 28%.
Interested parties can derive more information on the company΄s site, www.europaikipisti.gr section Investor Relations.