Get informed about the news of our Company
20 July 2017
European Reliance – Corporate Social Responsibility Actions
Having integrated sustainability principles into its Corporate Social Responsibility 2017 plan, European Reliance has planned and is already implementing a number of actions
Having integrated sustainability principles into its Corporate Social Responsibility 2017 plan, European Reliance has planned and is already implementing a number of actions to help improve the present and pave the way for a better future for the society and the environment.
In particular, since the beginning of the year, the Company has implemented a project that includes more than 50 actions supporting the Greek society, focused on the areas of education, youth entrepreneurship, culture and environment.
- Those actions include the following:
- Donating computer equipment to schools and associations
- Developing an undergraduate scholarship program for new students, in cooperation with the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- Supporting NASA΄s International Space Apps Challenge Greece 2017
- Supporting the NGOs "Make a Wish Greece" and "Kivotos tou Kosmou", and children΄s foundation "Coeurs pour Tous"
- Participating in the socially responsible companies community "Green Angels"
- Rewarding our employees for their social and environmental work
- Sponsoring AIESEC΄s volunteer abroad program "Youth in Action" and event "Youth Today"
- Supporting cultural events through sponsorships at concerts
- Hosting and covering the operating costs of Owiwi startup company.
Having established Corporate Social Responsibility as an integral and essential part of its strategic planning, the Company will continue focusing on its contribution to the society and the environment, staying true to its goals and commitments.