What are cookies Cookies are small pieces of data that are sent by the server of the Company and are stored in the terminal equipment of the visitor with basic function to forward to the server the browsing data of the visitor. Cookies make the navigation experience more effective. According to the applicable legislative framework, websites are allowed to store in the devices of the visitors only the cookies that are necessary for the best possible function of the website. All other types of cookies require the consent of the visitor.
Categories of cookies
• «Necessary Cookies»: Cookies that are necessary for the key functions of the website (i.e. session cookie). Without these cookies, the provision of the services of the website to the visitor is not possible and the website cannot function properly.
• «Preference Cookies»: Cookies that allow the website “to remember” information that change the way that the website behaves or the appearance of the website, such as the preferred language or area that the visitor navigates.
• «Statistics Cookies»: Cookies that assist the understanding of the interaction of the visitor with the website. The data that are collected are processed and stored unanimously.
• «Marketing Cookies»: Cookies that are used for the provision of the content of the website which are related to the preferences and interests of the visitor.
• «Unclassified Cookies»: Individual cookies that cannot be included in one of the above categories and are classified as «Necessary».
• Our Company does not perform any act of sale or trade of data that are collected in that way.
• We do not use the data that are collected via cookies to contact the visitor of our website via post, email, telephone or any other means of communication.
The Data Controller for each cookie is the respective provider of the cookies and therefore responsible for the briefing of the visitor on the transmission of personal data to third parties. Regarding the cookies of EUROPEAN RELIANCE GENERAL INSURANCE CO. S. A. the final recipient is the Company itself.
Duration - Expiration
For every cookie that has been used, we include its duration in the field “Expiration”. Depending on the duration, the cookies that are used by EUROPEAN RELIANCE GENERAL INSURANCE CO. S. A. can be categorized into:
• «Session cookies» Cookies that are automatically erased when the visitor closes the browser.
• «Persistent cookies»: Cookies that are permanently stored in the terminal equipment of the visitor.
• «Limited Duration cookies»: Cookies that are stored in the terminal equipment of the visitor for a defined period of time, i.e. 1 day or 2 years, etc.
Moreover, the automated appearance of a window for the selection of the visitor’s consent on their preferences (acceptance or denial) on the cookies, appears only after one (1) year after their first selection.
Disabling cookies in your browser
For more information on the general use of the cookies and the methods for their exclusion or restriction, please visit the websites http://cookiepedia.co.uk/all-about-cookies and http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Table of Cookies
Visitors can read further information (name, provider, scope, expiration, type) for every cookie in the section “Details” by selecting the links “Privacy” in the lower left part of our website.
The content of the policy «Cookies Policy» may alter any time, for the upgrade of the services that our website offers. For this purpose, you ought to frequently check the content of the website to stay updated on the policy in force.