PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION - CONFIDENTIALITY
In “European Reliance General Insurance Co. S.A.” we always operate with credibility and pay our respect to the customers. Likewise, in our website, we care about the protection of our visitors and take all necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality of the collected personal data.
1. The processing of the personal data that is collected by the website only upon your voluntarily approval for the support and completion of the electronic payment of your policy, is governed by the provisions of the Greek, European and International Law and mostly by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the decisions of the Hellenic Personal Data Protection Authority. As Personal data, we consider the data that defines the identity of the user of the website, as well as the contact details of the user and any other data related to the user that is found necessary, according to the specifications defined by the banking institutions. Personal Data is collected exclusively for the support and processing of specific services and are not transmitted to third parties, but only to cooperating banking institutions. For more information on the method with which European Reliance processes the personal data of the customers, please visit the website: https://www.europaikipisti.gr/gr/PrivacyPolicy.
2. The website “myservices.europisti.gr” is not responsible for any mistake or inaccuracy on the information and/or orders filled in by the visitor/ user and for any interference, filling in of incorrect data or disfunction of the system, due to force majeure or any other reason.
3. The software of the present website is designed in a way that ensures maximum security levels. All information collected through the website and related to the payment of the service of your choice, through the transfer in a bank account or account of another credit, debit or prepaid card Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express and Diners is totally safe and confidential and shall be processed in a secure environment provided by our banking associate. The payments may be completed in the following steps: a) with the use of a card, through the platform for electronic payments “ePOS Paycenter” by Piraeus Bank, which uses SSL encryption with key size 128-bit, or through the platform for electronic payments “Alpha e-Commerce” by Alpha Bank which uses TLS 1.2 encryption with 128-bit cryptographic protocol (Secure Sockets Layer - SSL). The encryption is a method for data codification valid until the information reaches the final recipient, which will be able to decode it with the use of the appropriate key, b) with the transfer of money from a bank account, via MYBANK Service, which is a Paneuropean application of electronic applications in real time and is already incorporated in the interbanking system for debt payment DIAS CREDIT TRANSFER - MANAGEMENT OF BENEFICIARY ORGANIZATION OF DIAS S.A. via ALPHA BANK.
4. All information included in the application form submitted via the website and related to the payment of the service of your choice, either via bank account, or via credit/debit card, shall remain safe and confidential. Only authorized employees with proper training in handling the customer’s information have access to the information and only when this is necessary for the fulfillment of your requests.
5. If the collection of personal data is completed with the use of “cookies” technology, we ensure absolute safety and confidentiality. The data is not disclosed under any circumstances to third parties, except if this is explicitly allowed by the Law (i.e. upon order of the Public Prosecutor’s Office). “Cookies” are small text files that are downloaded from the website to the hard drive of your computer, so that the website can identify your computer the next time of your visit. “Cookies” are used often in the Internet and allow the user to navigate easier in the websites. In our website, you may select to activate or deactivate the use of “cookies”, however, if you do not allow the use of “cookies” for your identification, you will not be able to access all of our services and pages that require “cookies”.
7. Within the framework of Directive 2013/11/EU, which was incorporated in the Greek legislation with the Join Ministerial Decision 70330/2015, the consumers are able to proceed to electronic resolution of their disputes with the suppliers on-line via the electronic platform “On-line Dispute Resolution”, which is connected directly to the competent bodies for Alternative Dispute Resolution: a) the independent Authority “Hellenic Consumer’s Ombudsman” (http://www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr/index.html) and b) the Hellenic Financial Ombudsman (https://hobis.gr/en/). The consumer, before applying to the competent body for Alternative Dispute Resolution may choose to previously contact the supplier and try to resolve the dispute directly with the supplier. In the case of a non-compromising resolution of dispute via the On-line Dispute Resolution, the bodies competent for the resolution are the Courts of Athens.
8. For additional information on the electronic platform of extra-judicial settlement of the EU Body “Alternative Dispute Resolution”, please visit the following website: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/ord/index_en.htm.
POLICY FOR CANCELLATION OF TRANSACTIONS
1. If you wish to proceed to cancellation of your insurance policy issued with payment via the website “myservices.europisti.gr”, you must contact the registered offices of the Company within maximum 2 working days, after the date of payment, in the phone number +30 2108119648, from Monday to Friday and working hour 09:00 to 16:00.