A. GENERAL TERMS (APPLICABLE FOR ANY TYPE OF CREDIT CARD)
1. A standing order is not activated, if the above filled-in data is inaccurate.
2. The present authorization is valid until the Company receives a personal written statement by the customer (up to 10 days before the due date) which will revoke the present authorization.
3. The present authorization sets aside any previous related debit mandates with the same or another credit card.
4. If the selected number of installments is not available based on the above regulation, then the highest possible number of installments will be automatically selected.
5. If the credit card does not support payment in installments, then the standing order will be activated without installments.
6. Based on the applicable pricing policy, and only if the option of installments has not been selected, there will be a discount.
7. If the payment of the premiums is performed repeatedly, without the use of the declared credit card, the Company retains the right to identify this action as revocation of the standing order, inform the Customer, cancel the standing order and the discounts (that have already been provided) will be deducted.
8. The present standing order shall apply up to a) the revocation date, b) the expiration date of the filled in credit card for every renewal of the aforementioned insurance policy and/or for every insurance policy that will refer to the above vehicle, except if 10 days before the date of renewal and/or issuance of the insurance policy of the upcoming time period, you solemnly declare that the insurance coverage needs to be interrupted.
9. The Personal Data filled in, are processed by European Reliance General Insurance Company S.A. according to the EU Regulation 2016/679 and every related Greek or European regulatory or legislative framework for the protection of personal data of natural persons. The processing is performed exclusively for reasons of identification of the cardholder and for the activation of the standing order. Your personal data shall not be transferred to third parties and are stored in the data bases of European Reliance for a time period up to five (5) years after the abolition of the standing order. You always retain the right of access, objection, rectification, portability of the above personal data, by sending a written request to the e-mail: email@example.com.
Your credit card information will be requested only if you are transferred in the website of Piraeus Bank, which, as a Processor, will process the data according to the applicable Policies and Procedures of Piraeus Bank.
B. SPECIAL TERMS (APPLICABLE FOR LIFECARD VISA CARDS AND ASFALISTIKOS GONEAS LIFE CARD CREDIT)
1. The discount, based on the applicable pricing policy, will be provided in payment via installments.
2. The insurance policy regardless of its previous policy period, upon renewal, will become an annual policy and the insurance premiums, regardless of the frequency payment that has been selected, will be paid in up to twelve (12) interest free installments.